Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThomusV

Running - Strength Improv

3 posts in this topic

Hi. I plan on beginning the process of trying to join the Army next year and I have been running 30 minutes every morning, using an app to track the distance I cover to try and improve how far I am able to do in the time. I am limited by time and funds, that I haven't been able to do much else fitness related and so am looking to find a means of working on my strength as I run. 

I thought to add a backpack, with some weight in it, once I get more comfortable running. Though from my googling, I have found plenty of posts saying it works and plenty saying it doesn't. 

Or is it worth to cut time from my run and do something else? I don't have the funds available to join a gym. 

I am definitely the most informed person in the world currently to answer your question.  Both deploy The Convict Trainer, for resistance running, and simultaneously do a full/fullish upper body workout with a bullworker, all this whilst running.  M,y training systems are enabling me to produce new physical world records through my sixties., so do n`t be boringly, statuesque, and merely borrow how to train off the masses.

035.JPG

Do not add a backpack, it overloads and increases jarring of joints.  My system adds no additional weight, and reduces jarring over conventional running.  It deploys a swivel in line with single ball, should be a single shot put steel ball, (of various weights)  You are strengthened from the shoulders down through the entire 180% sweep.  The equipment does n`t exist, you`ll have to get it made.  This was an early prototype.