Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Heatherlou

New here! Help with food please! :-)

3 posts in this topic

Hi

i have just joined and really looking for some advice which would be highly appreciated.

ok so I am 29 and I am 12.4 stone and I really cannot shift this weight. I workout 4-5 times per week for anything between 30 and 50 mins plus walk the dog for 30 mins roughly. My excercise consists of cardio, HIIT, core, strength training (small weights).

i am just looking for some nutrition advice as to what I should be eating when and how much and what I should eat the days I'm not excercising? 

Thank you :-) 

Hi there! Your post hits on one important topic: nutrition is different in the days when you exercise compared to the ones you're not. I think one needs to keep track of these too when the goal is to loose some weight. Since it's not quite easy, I found some help with an app that's about to be launched soon. It's called the DietBundle Project and it seems to be tailored for fitness people and the ones trying to loose weight as it offers meals plan according to the type of physical activity one does and it also differentites between active days and leisure days. quite smart I should say. 

Drink a lot of water and avoid sugar, junk food and oily meals at all cost. These are the reasons why some people don't lose weight irrespective of how much they workout. You can try drinking a glass of Goji Berry Juice which increases metabolism rate and helps you lose weight naturally.