Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

John

what is the best workout machine for exercise

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, 

I am John 23, I want to buy workout machine. But which is the best machine for me i am not deciding accurately. I want to view your opinion about it. Basically i want to loose fat quickly.

Regard to this article i have conclusion abut elliptical and treadmill machine. Which is the best please tell me.

Thank you.

Hi John

If you don't jog outside get a good treadmill

If you do jog get a good rower or bike

Let us know what you bought and whether it meets your requirements

All the best

The best workout machine for exercise is your own body. Body training and exercises that engage your body can result in maximum results. Try boxing as a sport and you'll see some amazing results. Grab a punching bag and put on some gloves and start seeing the results.

This is what worked for me. Try swimming or squash if they interest you or start a workout plan.

Any exercise is great for you, however I would hold off purchasing an expensive machine until you know that you're committed enough to actually use it.

There are plenty of exercise programs which don't take up much of your time that use no equipment at all and if you don't want to follow a program do power walking, jogging and running - they don't cost a penny. Once you have done that for a few months think about purchasing equipment that will help you.

IN all honesty, the majority of people that buy exercise machines end up using them as something to hand their clothes on within a few months. I recommend doing an exercise that you enjoy because that's what you'll stick to and will, from there, get you results.

The best type of exercise is the one you'll actually do.