Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ceny Sweet

Cheese Burgers

17 posts in this topic

Anybody know the recipe for make cheese burgers. It’s delicious. So please tell me how to make.thanks

I have also a question about cheese burger:

Does anyone know a delicious cheese that is low in fat? I really looooove Gouda cheese but it has 48% fat so it isnt very healthy. :( All other low fat cheeses that I tried were disgusting. So please help me  :)

its so easy .all you need is a bread for making a burger and cheese and beef.....

fried or baked beef and put all these stuffs togerther at any order you like....

I have also a question about cheese burger:

Does anyone know a delicious cheese that is low in fat? I really looooove Gouda cheese but it has 48% fat so it isnt very healthy. :huh: All other low fat cheeses that I tried were disgusting. So please help me  ;)

Fat is NOT bad or unhealthy, eat the full-fat version, it's very good for you. Plus low-fat cheese generally tastes horrible and - in fact - manufacturers will remove fat but replace it with more unnecessary carbs (i.e. sugar). Don't believe me? Get yourself a packet of normal cheese and the low-fat variety, compare - which has more carbs? The low-fat version? It's funny, people think eating the low-fat version will in turn make them loose-weight/not get fat whatever the story is but in reality, this isn't true. Those added carbs won't do them any favours in that respect.

And as for a cheeseburger, simply get some beef burgers (ideally get fresh beef from a butchers, if you're buying from a supermarket check the ingredients, make sure there's very little on that list, the closer to just "100% beef" the better, avoid products with lots of preservatives and sugar) get some cheese such as cheddar or mozzarella and serve on top of the burger (melted or not). You could serve on a bun/roll, preferably whole-wheat. I personally wouldn't have a bun/roll with it unless I was taking in carbs for whatever reason (post-workout or a carb loading day).

Ok , we re still waiting , we all want a burger we can actually eat , Gouda LOL , 48% fat , come now

I also want this yummyyyy recipe.

Burger expert please share the recipe details for us..

its a really, really yummy French cheese. If it werent, you know, illegal to do so, Id send you some.

its a really, really yummy French cheese. If it werent, you know, illegal to do so, Id send you some.

Ohh thanks dude!

Cheese Burgers? What I do is take a burger from supermarket and place the cheese in middle. That's all .

Hello guys,

I'm going to share homemade healthy cheese burger recipe which was asked by Ceny Sweet.

• 3/4 lb extra-lean ground beef (or bison)
  • 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
  • 2 tbsp chili sauce
  • 1 tsp Dijon mustard
  • 4 slices (about 3/4 oz each) reduced-fat cheddar
  • 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns
  • Lettuce and tomato slices

Mix first 4 ingredients. Form mixture into four 1-inch-thick patties. Broil 5 to 7 minutes on each side for medium to well-done burgers. Top each burger with a cheese slice right before removing from the oven. Transfer burgers onto buns, top with lettuce and tomato and serve.

I make what I call hamburger salad....ground beef with just salt and lots of pepper, for the salad just lettuce, tomatoe, dill pickle and purple onion with homemade honey mustard salad dressing....honey, mustard, apple cider vinegar and olive oil.....awesome....yum...now i am hungry! lol!

Hello guys,

I'm going to share homemade healthy cheese burger recipe which was asked by Ceny Sweet.

• 3/4 lb extra-lean ground beef (or bison)
  • 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
  • 2 tbsp chili sauce
  • 1 tsp Dijon mustard
  • 4 slices (about 3/4 oz each) reduced-fat cheddar
  • 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns
  • Lettuce and tomato slices

Mix first 4 ingredients. Form mixture into four 1-inch-thick patties. Broil 5 to 7 minutes on each side for medium to well-done burgers. Top each burger with a cheese slice right before removing from the oven. Transfer burgers onto buns, top with lettuce and tomato and serve.

I have to try your homemade healthy cheese burger :)

I know One, Details Below:

Recipe: Feta Cheese Turkey Burgers

Ingredients:

• 2 teaspoons dried oregano
  • 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • 1 pound ground turkey
  • ground black pepper to taste
  • 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced

Directions:

1. Preheat the grill for medium high heat.
  2. In a large bowl, combine turkey, feta cheese, olives, oregano, and pepper. Mix together, and form into patties
  3. Lightly oil the grate. Place patties on the grill. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning halfway through.

You can get breads from the store and place cheese slice in between the two bread slices. Add some amount of salt and black pepper. It is also advised to include some cucumber and tomatoes to add benefits of salad to your cheese sandwich/burger.

Despite taking burgers, you can remain healthy if you take a glass of pure noni juice. Make sure you buy only organic products for yourself.

Steps for make cheese burgers :

Start with good meat. Get a butcher to grind chuck beef for you with a 15% fat content. 
Place the ground beef in a bowl.
Roughly chop the onion and garlic. 
Add the egg yolk. 
Mix it all together. 
Create the burgers. 
Arrange the burgers on a plate. 
Choose your cooking method.

I grind my burger fresh so that makes a world of difference.

Reading these burger recipes my mouth is becoming very watery. You can keep sharing your favorite recipes and get ideas from people all around the world. However, please don't eat too much burger as it may be harmful to health and may make you overweight very quickly.