Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UNI GYM

Starting A Gym With A £130,00.00 Budget Any Help Would Be Great!

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I am starting a gym in the next few months, I have a budget of £130,000. I need some advice on setup costs, leasing equipment, types of insurance needed, decent automatic direct debit collection systems, best equipment to suit budget 615sq meters, what research i should be looking at for the local area and location of the gym. Anything that might be of value to getting started as problem free and prepared would be great. Thanks Darren.

With so many products on the market, how do you know which gym equipment is right for your needs? Could you get by on just a few products like a bearing jump rope, and gymnastics rings, or do you have to fully equip a room with all of the latest fitness gadgets and gizmos? The number of choices available could almost put you off of fitness for life; but there is an answer.

The first thing that you really need to do is to work out exactly what you want out of your fitness sessions. Are you after something that will help you to tone up all of your body, or are there certain areas that need work? Are you more interested in doing cardio work, or would you prefer to do resistance training? Once you know what parts of your body you want to focus on, then it's time to look for fitness equipment that targets those specific areas.

Hey,

Just to get an idea- if its to accommodate for a range of abilities, to future proof and to make a facility of a top standard balancing strength, power, functional and the rest (yoga, pilates, running, 4G turf options) then you need to have a look at www.esp-fitness.com. They can do a whole gym fit out. Number one rated by Universities across the country and do home gyms too. You can contact them via the website or team@esp-fitness.com 

Headington_website.jpg

Mine would look a lot like this: http://the-real-gym.com/