Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
laineup

What Supplements Do You Use?

23 posts in this topic

What are the general supplements do you use on a daily basis?

I don't take any. Don't see the need for them. Sometimes, if I remember, I take a fish oil tablet. FWIW I'm maintaining a reasonably lean physique but growing strength and muscle size in my 40s. I'm sure things could progress quicker with supplements. Also, reducing my BF% from about 25 to 12, I didn't use supplements either.

I use omega-3, zinc, multivitamin and vitamin D.

If you want perfect information backed up with research I recommend this book (not mine). It's just 1.10$

goo.gl/J9jmk9

I take Thermogenesis and Garcinia Plus supplements daily, and also take a shot of Aloe Vera drinking gel every morning before my first meal. It gives me a huge boost of energy which is perfect before my gym session. If you'd like to learn more about these supplements, please feel free to send me a private message on here.

I am not sure to what to get. I am looking to add some muscle through weight training and want a good supplement to help. Do they work and which should I choose? I have been looking at the protein I saw in this blog but there seems to be a lot of the same. Is one better than another?

My extra info is as follows.

Working out 3x week

Doing:

6 sets of push ups

6 of weighted squats

2 shoulder press

2 calf raises

2 bicep curls

2 shrugs

2 tricep dips

Age 41

There's a lot of research into supplements, and the main answers you'll get are whey, creatine and BCAA's. I do take all 3, and I have seen improved results with them. Personally I use Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey as it has a high protein and low carb ratio, but it depends on what your overall goal is.

personally i dont use any, i just stick to healthy eating and plenty of exercise at the gym! but i dont seem any harm in taking them, and if i wasnt on such a tight budget id probably give them a try!

I used to take marine collagen. Since I was living in Spain, Collmar was my favourite brand, and now they have start selling it at home through Amazon. I fully recommended, and more with the 20 % off they have.

My link

There are many health supplements which should be avoided. They are harmful for health as they give severe side effects. I prefer multivitamins from NaturalJuices.co.uk website. These are very natural and have no side effects. My favorite thing is Blueberry Juice Concentrate. I drink a glass of it every day for breakfast.

Multi Vitamin

Fish oil

Whey protein

Creatine Mono

If you are overtired or you get some post-exercise damages, you can use some health supplements. I used to take it and it really help me to keep good condition. I buy on this site at very good prices. After using this my body is healthy and I can do much more workouts.

I don't go for vigorous exercises as a health supplement  for my fitness. I simply believe in doing yoga for some time then having a glass of Goji Berry Juice, or Noni Fruit Juice is my supplement for health. You people can also try this idea that is not that much hectic as well as time and money saving.  Its obvious that you would not be like a body builder then also you will be healthy and fit by following these simple steps.

My personal health supplement is healthy fruit juices that has no side effect even if it doesn't work well. You can also take help from the nature to keep yourself healthy, Noni fruit, Nopal, Goji Berry fruit and other wild fruits help you to maintain normal blood pressure and blood sugar levels for healthy heart.

Edited by mantishugo

Hey

I use Forever Living natural supplements, they are amazing! I take the arctic sea omega-3 tablets for my joints and concentration levels, bee pollen tablets for energy, multi macca for an on top sex drive. The drinking gel is ace, I feel so healthy off it. I also use Argi+ for pre and post workout. The products are so powerful and all natural. Mother nature at its finest!

personally i don't use any, i just stick to healthy eating and plenty of exercise at the gym! but i don't seem any harm in taking them, and if i wasn't on such a tight budget id probably give them a try!

Thank you

i use creatine and a stim-free preworkout to aid the blood flow

On 13/02/2018 at 0:16 PM, thefitlocker.com said:

i use this https://www.letterboxgains.com/ from letterbox gains easy aand posted so no need to sign anything either.

Looks good. I'm using BuckedUp and it does what it says; i.e. gives you a boost for your workout about half an hour to an hour after you've taken it https://www.buckedup.co.uk

Just fat burner, and pre-workout. I try not to rely on them so much, though, so I just take them on days when I feel the need for an extra kick in my workouts.

I use protein drinks quite often, because I sometimes don't have enough time to eat before my training, so they are a real life saver for me.  Also, I've started using magnesium supplements to relieve my muscle pains, since I work out at least 5 times a week, so my muscles tend to get sore. I'm also thinking of implementing fish oil into my diet, since I've read it's very beneficial.

On 3/20/2018 at 0:37 PM, Scarlet said:

I use protein drinks quite often, because I sometimes don't have enough time to eat before my training, so they are a real life saver for me.  Also, I've started using magnesium supplements to relieve my muscle pains, since I work out at least 5 times a week, so my muscles tend to get sore. I'm also thinking of implementing fish oil into my diet, since I've read it's very beneficial.

Do you have your shake pre or post training?

I accept nootropic supplements https://nootropicboost.com  . They improve mood, improve memory, energy, fight with manifestations of depression.  Natural nootropic supplements help to safely reach peak mental capacity, making the brain more healthy.