Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
w8man1

Best Supplements For Early Morning Training

7 posts in this topic

I go to to the gym at 4.20 am and have no time for breakfast whats the best supplements for me to take?

I go to to the gym at 4.20 am and have no time for breakfast whats the best supplements for me to take?

First of all, you should never skip your meals. It is not recommended and is very harmful for your health. Let me answer your question now. According to my knowledge, the only supplement which I found as the best supplement for family is Goji Berry Juice. It contains Polysaccharides, vitamins and minerals which are more than sufficient for proper functioning of the body and its every organ.

Hello!

I also train at half 4 in the morning due to my commute to work, I have found that having a piece of toast before i leave the house and then a protein shake once I have finished training is a great way for me to ensure that I am able to complete my session without feeling bloated or sick from eating to much. The protein also helps with muscle recovery so I'm not aching too much the following day. 

I have found a great vegan and Gluten free protein shake that stops me from bloating and is easy to digest that works wonders for me. If you would like some details of the product I use just let me know! 

You must ask your trainer to tell you about the calories needed by your body after excising.... the calorie requirement  for different bodies are different according to weight and height.

On 2016. 01. 10. at 10:06 AM, w8man1 said:

I used to train at the morning with empty stomach. Those were my best trainings.

You don't always need to eat. Don't be affraid, you won't die! You quickly do a hard workout then you can eat at the morning.

On 8/26/2016 at 5:05 AM, Jay04 said:

I used to train at the morning with empty stomach. Those were my best trainings.

You don't always need to eat. Don't be affraid, you won't die! You quickly do a hard workout then you can eat at the morning.

Where do you get energy from to train yourself in the morning on an empty stomach. I suggest people who do workout in the morning should have a cup of coffee or half a glass of Pure noni Juice. It increases metabolism rate and gives instant energy to exercise and burn fat.

Yeah, coffee or an energy drink can be good. But foods won't! It will be hard at the beginning but you will get used to it. Trust me. I trained at the morning in bulking season too with a bodyweight of 136kg -you can be sure that with this weight I needed a lot of energy-, but I wasn't tired and did great training sessions.