Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
runningolivia

Which One Supplement?

6 posts in this topic

If you could only use one supplement in your body shaping and building routine what would it be?

Choose a Whey Protein concentrate supplement. It's the most important.

I stay away from health supplements because most of the pills which are being sold in the market are bad for health. In those pills a person may find side effects which could be ever lasting. I instead prefer natural things such as Pure Noni Juice which contains everything an average body needs.  I eat eggs and broccoli for maintaining my body.

Chicken breast.

I have always used a pre workout supplement before I train it gives me a boost and I can lift more and train for longer. You should take these supplements about 30 minutes before you train. I use shock by ultimate nutrition it is reasonably priced and gives good results. See following link to see this product. let me know if you agree  https://goo.gl/CMywq1

Posted (edited)

Of course, this one would be horizon fitness. The only fitness equipment I will use at my home. There have some benefits though why I would like to use this one. Low costing and much more reliable than other fitness types of equipment. I already read some good articles about Horizon fitness here .  I hope you'll like this too. :)

Edited by Heidingly
spelling