Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

the_biggest_loser

Healthy Eating Out Tips

3 posts in this topic

As someone who has been trying to lose weight and keep fit over the past year, I find that the most difficult part in eating healthy is trying to select healthy restaurants or meals at restaurants. Does anyone else have this issue or any tips for me?

On 08/11/2016 at 11:55 PM, the_biggest_loser said:

As someone who has been trying to lose weight and keep fit over the past year, I find that the most difficult part in eating healthy is trying to select healthy restaurants or meals at restaurants. Does anyone else have this issue or any tips for me?

Hi,

The most important thing to have in place is an understanding of the calories you need to eat on a daily basis to lose weight.  You then need to determine how much protein, fat, and carbohydrate you need.  I've got a free ebook you can download here if you need help doing this.

With all this in place, you can find it much easier to be flexible with your nutrition when it comes to eating out.  One option would be to not eat any carbs on the day you're eating out.  This means you will have several hundred calories available that will mean your evening out meal won't have much of an effect.

You can also look at the menus online.  Lots of places now put the calories of their meals online.  I know Nandos do this, which makes it really easy to plan ahead.

Finally, if you've been good all week and this is just a one-off then don't worry about it too much.  That one meal where you let yourself go a bit can boost your metabolism if you've been on a restricted calorie diet and can serve as a psychological boost. 

Hi Guys Eating is Really Matters in Our Health. i found actress Vanessa Hudgens shares her healthy eating tips to us In a recent Twitter post, actress Vanessa Hudgens suggested that healthy eating doesn’t have to break the bank – if you follow some helpful tips:

Tips for Clean, Healthy Eating, While on a Budget:  Healthy Eating Habits

healthy-eating.jpg