Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

pabloooo

Consumer behavior in sports nutrition market

1 post in this topic

Hey guys, I'm a student of the University of Economics in Katowice (Poland) and I'm writing my master thesis regarding consumer behavior in sports nutrition markets in Poland and in the UK as I'm interested in bodybuilding, fitness, sports nutrition etc. To finish the thesis I need some opinions of people with interests similar to mine from the UK. I would really appreciate if you could fill out my questionnaire (conducted purely for scientific purposes without any intent to use it for commercial purposes) and share your thoughts with me :) May I ask you to help? LINK TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE