Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlmaZz

Favorite smoothie

3 posts in this topic

Hi! I started to make (mainly green) smoothies every morning to get the day started. I was wondering what are your favorite smoothies? You prefer fruits or vegetables? And which fruits/veggies to you put together? I personally love my banana, mango & spinach smoothie. Simple and very tasty. But as I want to try some new ones I'm curious about your favorite smoothies! 

My favourite smoothie combination is undoubtedly strawberry & banana. Pretty original but I love the texture and flavour, also love some mango too as I think it's great for texture. 

I like to add maybe a vegetable now and again but only something light, like spinach or kale. 

I'm interested to know what base liquid you use to make your smoothies? I used to make mine with orange juice or some other fruit juice, but after coming across these recipes I started to make them with water. After initially being sceptical, it's surprisingly better - the smoothies taste very clean and have much less sugar content and don't taste as sweet. 

currant with strawberries like