Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deadlift10

Best Protein Powder I've Tried - Optimum Nutrition

1 post in this topic

So for years I've been going through all different brands of protein powder and although they were all good in their own ways, I think I have found the perfect one. Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Whey is a godsend. 

I have been using MyProtein recently and it did taste good and it was cheap but I just couldn't see any results. I started using Optimum Nutrition about two weeks ago and it makes me feel a lot better than MyProtein did and I think my recovery time has improved too. I always over-looked this brand because it was a bit more expensive but I completely understand why now. It is much better quality and I find it much easier to digest. Brands like MaxiMuscle and The Protein Works did get the job done but they either tasted pape or they just didn't digest well. But this Optimum Nutrition Whey is the perfect combination for me and I regret not trying it earlier just because I'm tight with money. 

I hope this helps someone! 

This is the one I'm on about: http://amzn.to/2AlumEB