Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

evan_bailey5

Loose body fat but maintaining muscle

4 posts in this topic

Hi 

Any help would be much appreciated

So a bit about me my name is Evan and I have been going to the gym for about 3 months. I am very interested in getting into Body Building. I have been doing a lot of research and I don't know that muscle my goal is to become lean with a body fat of about 9-12% and have nice muscle definition. I know I need to eat clean have the right amount of macros and micros but I don't know weather to cut and build muscle or bulk and loose body fat and then gain muscle. Any tips and help would be appreciated. I am about 67kg and 6ft 1 and about 13-14% body fat.

Thanks in advance 

Evan 

There are so many approaches you could take and finding the right one for you personally is not something that you are likely to find first time of trying. 

However, here's an article that has just gone up that may be of use to you http://www.dcsfit.com/mini-cuts/

Maybe check it out and as you progress with trying options, come back with queries as they come up to try and find your own specific 'best' route (which is going to be different for everyone). 

Good luck,

Mark.

Hi,

You should check out barbrothers!

My brother is doing their workouts and it's been a real help for him.