Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
papwortl

Belly Fat SOS

1 post in this topic

Hi, despite years of trying I cannot remove the fat from around my waist. I've tried HIIT, I've tried eating more protein, good fats, cutting out sugar, I even went the other way and fasted whilst still doing cardio, I even ran a marathon earlier this year but still my anatomy did not resemble a beach bod even after all my training. I have good arms, great shoulders but no matter what I do I have never been able to have a flat stomach. 

I was prescribed this  breakdown via a personal trainer of what I should be eating which I've stuck to for the last 6 months based on my height age, and weight (5ft9/12st/30)  but barely any improvement. This has been combined with lots of strength training:

Calories -1489 (1805 target)

Protein - 155 (174)

Carbs - 160 (120)

Fat - 33 (69)

Fibre - 23 (25)

Just wanted to know if perhaps anyone on here had similar problems and found a solution or if someone had any recommendations they could give me? I'm determined to give it another shot in the new year.