Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dashmurr4y

Gym participation questionnaire - please help! :)

1 post in this topic

Hi guys and gals, 

I'm currently a third year sport psychology university student doing my final year dissertation, looking into perfectionism, disordered eating and exercise dependence and how these are affected due to participation at the gym. I'd really appreciate it if any one would take 10 minutes of their time to fill in the questionnaire (that can be found through the attached link) - there is an inclusion criteria stated on the first page, however, fitting into this is not essential, but for the sake of 'good' data please state that you do fit into the criteria. The results of the study can be sent to anyone who is interested, please just ask :) 

Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance!!