Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LMealor

Training shoes

3 posts in this topic

I bought some running shoes, which are great for running, but when I do classes the balls of my feet ache like hell. I read on the asics website that I may need training shoes, not running shoes. I am a severe overpronator but this doesn't seem to matter when buying training shoes. Please help! I have no idea what to buy!!! 

Inov-8 very good brand. Good for running, trail running and gym work

What class are you attending? I wear different shoes depending on my type of training. I have a separate pair of running shoes, cross training shoes, and some good ol Chucks when for my lifts.