Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

cam1034

New here, looking for some advice!

5 posts in this topic

So, I'm new here and I've already started to lose weight, but I've also started gaining a lot of muscle, which right now isn't my priority and would rather slim down first. The problem is that, my weight is starting to 'rise' due to this. It rose 1lb over night, and there is no way I ate 3500 calories the other day as I tracked everything and only had 1500. So any tips on losing weight without major muscle building would be appreciated, thanks!

Stick to Low Intensity Steady State Cardio (different to HIIT)

Let us know how you get on

plenty of aerobic work outs will cut the pounds. Are you using weights for training? If so go for lighter weights and more reps. This will define more rather than bulking up. Also resistance bands/cords are a great way of training without gaining mass but toning. Any way of using your own body weight as a resistance rather than actual weights is a great way of training without bulking😊👍 hope it goes well!

You can try for different body building supplements. I have heard about some of them which are really good and helps to build muscle. All the best!

For weight loss I would base any workout around cardio, with some weight training and some crunches and burpees maybe