Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
josephhhalfor

Chest fat/man boobs - advice?

3 posts in this topic

I’m a 5’6 male who weighs 63 kg - I am unsure about my body fat percentage but my BMI is around 22. 

I’ve been going to the gym on a casual basis since last July and have lost 11kg since. I’m fairly happy with my current level of fitness and the shape of my body, excluding the excess fat on my chest. I was a very late bloomer and my voice didn’t really drop until about 17, which I think meant I had too high estrogen levels, causing my puffy nipples and large breasts.

I’ve seen various suggestions on how to fix this - focussing on chest excersises, or just increase my efforts to cut overall body fat, but my legs already look overly skinny compared to the rest of my body and if I were to lose any more body fat in them I might look completely rediculous.

The following link is an album containing a few pictures of my chest to give you an idea about where i’m coming from.

https://imgur.com/a/zTCCn

Thanks!

Keep burning fat and strength train all your leg muscles for shape

Keep in touch

Include a legs day and a chest day on you gym agenda, and maybe commit more time to the gym if possible