Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marsh22

Expert advice needed

2 posts in this topic

Hi all, im new to the gym world, i have always played contact sports so having that extra weight has always been an advantage. Anyway im 31 coming on 32 and the extra weight has turned into a lot of weight. Im currently around 100kg (im 5ft10 if this helps) but id say its mostly fat, and it all sits on my stomach and chin.  My needed advice is what is the best way to shift the weight, i have just bought myself a gym standard exercise bike for home and i have signed up to the local gym. Is cardio the way forward or do i need to include weight training also to shift the excess fat quicker. The personal trainers at the gym are great, the down side is they only work hours that i cant commit to due to work.  All answers are much appreciated and i thank you in advance for your time and advice.  

Cardio is  the best thing for shifting weight (IMO), weights can help if you also want to build muscle too.

But I would advise cardio over weights for fat burn alone