Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

5 posts in this topic

Hi! I am new here. 

I just would like to take this time to ask the community about some workout tips while inside the office. I work like 9 hours a day and 5 days a week. I would also like to know if there are new tech or tips to keep me healthy while working? I want to focus more on my health and fitness this year.

Thank you and looking forward to all your tips and knowledge.

Try some 30 minute workouts in the evenings or when you can get time, also eat healthy, if you are looking at weight loss then focus on cardio, if looking for muscle growth then look more at weight training and resistance training alongside cardio, IMO cardio should be the main basis of you fitness plan weather weight loss or muscle growth/toning

Any specific help needed contact me and I will try to assist

It's okey if you can assist OP. But i think that he should focus on one thing not all at the same time. 

As I said at the end of my post concentrate on cardio, the rest can be added as and when needed

Also, you can do plank exercises with your office chair. It takes 10 minutes, so if you have time for a break, why not try it. :)