Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How diet affects oral health

1 post in this topic

Hello, I am doing my research on the topic of oral hygiene and how it affects your overall well being, so I am trying to email teachers who may have knowledge on the topic. I was wondering if you would be able to answer a few questions below for me? 

please also state if I would be able to use your name in my research or if you would like to stay anonymous. 

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS : Dietitian/Nutritionist

• Do you believe that oral hygiene is important for you overall health?
  • What is a balanced diet and why is it important for your oral health?
  • What foods/drinks are good/bad for your teeth?
  • Are there any certain foods that will cause bad breath?
  • Is dairy actually good for your teeth and why?
  • What are the short term effect of poor oral health?
  • What are long terms effects of poor oral health? and what more serious problems can it lead to?
  • Are there any certain foods that cause canker sores/ulcers?
  • What is your personal oral hygiene routine? (do not need to answer if you are not comfortable)
  • Have you ever felt ashamed or self conscious by the appearance of your teeth?
  • anything else important you would like to add? or any important information to further my research?