Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kimf

How do you stay motivated?

5 posts in this topic

I enjoy working out, fitness classes, the gym and swimming, but always find after a blissful month or so I start findind excuses not to workout and start eating worse than normal, I have a massive sweet tooth. It seems I start to tone up and look good then I fall off the wagon, what’s keeps you all going? 

I just look at instagram skinny girls and it keeps me motivated :)

I’ve only just started my 2nd week but I’m so scared of that happening to me too! I think once you push through the next few workouts you’ll start feeling stronger again. Just don’t give up. Even if you don’t complete each circuit to the end just do what you can. A little is better than nothing at all! Feed yourself properly and maybe do a bit of yoga or something relaxing in between :) it’s all in the mind! Keep your focus on what you want. You need to work hard if you want change!!

This has been my struggle all my life. I am so good at starting but always lack the motivation to continue later on.

Stick to doing the stuff that's fun. Then you'll want to go and keep going.