Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alexnguyen

Hi guys

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, 

My name is Alex and now I am 23 years old. My height is 1,7 meters and my weight is 65 kg. I have just taken up going to the gym everyday to build my muscles and reduce the amount of dump in my body. I join this forum to learn which exercise is best for beginner like me and which part of the body that should be built first. I'm open and excited to hear your advice. Thanks in advance!

Your gym membership should include a program - tell them your goals and what type exercises you want to do

I don't know what equipment your gym has.

Let us know how you get on

Nice to see you here @Alex. I am also a newbie. Welcome!