Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harry123

3 months to workout but how?

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys and girls ,
I am 18 and I will have finished my A levels at college by the start of June and thus will have three months off with nothing to do untill i Start my Apprenticeship. I have noticed , although I am still relatively slim and maybe at first glance look healthy (probably still a healthy BMI) , I have put on a lot of fat around my hips waist and have lost any tone i used to have so yeh just have become quite blobby at the moment.

i currently weight 14 stone (89kg) and I am 6ft 4 (195cm) but have no muscle at all.SO my goal is to loose fat especially around hips and become more toned and build muscle on arms and chest realistically just a small amount of visible muscle and to increase my overall fitness to feel better.

As i Have a whole 3 months off I thought this is the best time to hit it hard and really go for it and then after the three months I can then just maintain this with a careful schedule.

So what Im here to ask as complete noob is what would you guys recommend to do in the three months considering im free the whole time , as a programme sorta thing .Also it will be summer so dont really want to get a gym membership would prefer to be outside but I am willing to buy any equipment that is vital obviously.

BTW guys and girls be as brutal as you like I want to do as well as i can for myself and try as hard as I can as want to stop this unhealthy lifestyle now.

Any questions please ask ,

cheers guys and girls

Find exercise video's on the Internet  you will enjoy and do!

Some good exercise vids have been posted on this forum

Keep posting what you do