Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

zeezee

Workout aftercare help needed?

3 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone, I’m a keen gym goer and have been concentrating more on cardio recently to lose a little weight, the issue I have is that I don’t know if/what supplements I should be taking after a good work out to help repair my body? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

Your diet can do all the repair work:

A simple eating plan, Eat only natural unprocessed foods: 2 portions protein (the size of the palm of your hand) eg. meat/ fish/chicken/ eggs/ cottage cheese etc per day

and 6x fruit and/or veg 'colour' portions: red, orange, yellow, green, purple and white every day

A portion is the size of your fist

HTH

I think it would be better losing weight naturally rather than using supplements, pills, juice or something like that.