Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlankPerson

strength How to gain strength fast as an underweight, weak teen quick and efficiently

5 posts in this topic

I am an around 47kg teen with the BMI of 17. I am not very strong and people often pick on me or act condescending to me because I am not very strong. I am in the lowest class for PE (I don't know what it is like outside the UK). I am a decent runner but I am not particularly good at any sport. I cannot get access to gyms or any fitness equipment like dumbells. What exercises can I do to get stronger, faster and fitter gradually? and how do I improve skills like hand-eye coordination and reaction time?

There is a great site called freegle, if you look it up in your local area someone might be able to give you something 

Google 'upper body bodyweight exercises' as well as 'lower body bodyweight exercises' and watch the videos

Choose exercises you like and include all your muscle groups

HTH

If you're underweight remember to eat lots as well as train. Aim for about 2500 kcals minimum. Enjoy!

Hit reddit and find their bodyweight fitness sub. There's a beginner's routine you can try.

Hey thanks, I'm trying to improve my diet now, what are some of the best things to eat?