Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

LittlePenBigHeart

Update on Ankle - What Is Best?

2 posts in this topic

I had an x ray last week and saw the doctor today. The good (although unsurprising) news is that there's no sign of a current or historic fracture. However, I am still experiencing pain, though it's not that bad. The doctor has now prescribed high-strength anti-inflammatories and told me to return in 2-3 weeks if there's no improvement, for a referral to an orthopaedist. This confuses me because surely inflammation will be caused BY an injury, so how will removing the inflammation heal it? I might be being a bit daft here but if anyone knows, I'd be glad of an explanation because I didn't think to ask at the time. 

Now, if there's no sign of an obvious injury, and the pain has lessened a bit, is it worth trying to jog? Or is it better to wait?

The anti -inflammatory will relieve the pain - keep doing as your doctor says 

HTH