Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark582

1 Day Gym 1 Day Home training (advice please)

3 posts in this topic

So I'm hoping to continue weight training 2 days a week, 1 day at gym and 1 day at home with bodyweight exercises.

These are all the gym weight exercises I know and can do with my trainer who is on holiday for a month currently.

Bench Press

Overhead Press

Dumbbell Lat Raises

Tricep Rope Push Down

Barbell Bicep Curl

Goblet Squats

Kettlebell Deadlift

Leg Press

Dumbbell Calf Raises

Hanging Bent leg raise

Plank

I also know the following I can do at home

Plank

Press Up

Sit-Up

Wall Plank

Lunge

Squats

My Uncle suggested do a Press Up, Sit Up, Squat pyramid on the non gym day sso 1 Press Up, 1 Sit Up, 1 Squat up to 7 Press Ups etc and back down to 1  and do the top list of exercises on the gym day (1st set of 12, 2nd set of 2-8) for most things

Not fully sure on this idea though I'd ideally want to balance my training a bit more and put more into the home training day but only being strong enough / good enough at a limited number of exercises I'm not sure.

Oh and the 2 days only thing may seem lazy it's because I have a lot of other stuff on during the week (I also walk 30 minutes at least 6 days a week, do yoga and pilates once a week, go swimming once or sometimes twice a week, sometimes climb up a local steep hill in the countryside).

*bump*

What is your goal, lose fat or gain muscle mass?

Do HIIT with your all exercises for fat loss and

reps to failure for muscle building

Hope that helps