Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tessyRich

I Need A Strength Training/running Buddy! Richmond Or London

13 posts in this topic

Hi guys, gals,

I am fitness mad. Love it. All my mates are far too lazy and would prefer eating, smoking, boozing - or anything BUT getting up and going for a long run! I lift weights 2 times per week. Try to run 3 times (if not more). I like to workout in the mornings, but I'm happy to discuss suitable times. I want to motivate and be motivated!

Tess

post-3240-1234298228_thumb.jpg

you are absolutely right it is dull as - I am in Earlsfield - but just about to bin the gym here and attend my work one which is far cheaper - credit crunch and all...

I live in London (Marylebone, NW1) on weekends and Midlands weekdays but to be honest I think there'll be a strength gap considering the obvious situation so would it be practically viable? I try to attend resistance two times per week (preferably weekends considering rest periods are good at those times) and cardio twice per week. Don't know if there's that compatibility factor.

hi

just found this site and so far it looks ok.... have you found many people to train with so far...

i live towards west london but travel to Battersea daily so i try and train many places..

i bike 1/2 a week and a day at weekend plus try and run 2 times a week intermitten with the gym too.. always mixing up the fitness but always doing fitness....

all my friends are getting boring too

if you fancy a run sometime get in touch

Roy

Hi guys, gals,

I am fitness mad. Love it. All my mates are far too lazy and would prefer eating, smoking, boozing - or anything BUT getting up and going for a long run! I lift weights 2 times per week. Try to run 3 times (if not more). I like to workout in the mornings, but I'm happy to discuss suitable times. I want to motivate and be motivated!

Tess

U still looking for a training partner ? Im in kensington

I'm also a fitness freak (Female). Running 4-5 times a week and fitness 1-2. Have run a few 1/2 marathons and have signed up for the next (in September).

Mornings would suit me fine. I live in West London and usually run in Hyde Park og Regent's Park - but will be happy to include some runs along the Thames.

I like my training to be goal-oriented, but need to have fun as well.

Hi would you like to chat about sharing training?

Sam, l go to Fitness First Clapham several times a week..

Hi guys, gals,

Tess

Hi

how about getting together if you are still looking for a weights partner..we swapped messages when you first joined!

Sam

Hi guys, gals,

Tess

Hi guys, gals,

Tess

Hi i think we should get together for a training partnership..weights or whatever ..i'm a fitness First member..where do you go in sth London area?

Are you still looking for a partner?

give me shout, Sam..

Hi guys, gals,

Tess

Hi guys, gals,

Tess

Are you still interested in a partner? how about it?