Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

crelding

Health Supplements

38 posts in this topic

I generally take omega 3 dietary supplements...

vitamins and supplements specifically targeted at the needs of men. Protein is a key nutrient found naturally in every cell in your body. Every man needs protein in his diet. I have protein intake per day so i much better feel from it.

I dont see any harm in using protein powers but you do find that you get what you pay for, so i would stay clear of the cheaper products and go for a more well known one.

Hello Everyone,

Its a great discussion going on here and as other members said earlier protein shakes fulfil your body's vitamin, nutritious and other body essential needs. They help you to stay healthy and active for the whole day.

Thnks.....

I take Milk Thistle and Moringa everyday.

2 of each every morning.

Milk Thistle for Liver Support

And Moringa for all around health and energy of my body!

I'm just wondering how many have actually read the ingredients in those protein shakes. There's not much 'food' in most of them - lots of artificial sweeteners, artificial colours and flavours and stuff that's made in laboratories! There are a few good ones around, but most are a bucket full of chemicals.

Do as many people use Protein Shakes today as they did last year?

Now that there's more information about the damaging ingredients that can be found in many of the mainstream protein powders?

There's more and more negative information about them in the News and some providers are even being sued (http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexmorrell/2015/03/12/lawsuits-say-protein-powders-lack-protein-ripping-off-athletes/). Don't get me wrong, I use it, I just make sure I know what I'm putting in my body.

Do people actually look at what they're buying now or do they just grab the cheapest one.

I agree with the supplementation of whey protein, but going into the research and articles of top professionals and doctors, it is clear that whey protein brands contain chemicals and artificial flavours and sweetners which are actually foreign to the body and can possibly contribute to other health complaints.

Opting for an organic whey protein you know there are no pesticide, herbicide or fungicide residue. Whey protein concentrate would be the ideal one to have as whey protein isolates usually go through acid processing which strips the protein of vital nutrients.

What whey protein do you usually choose?

On 9/9/2010 at 8:30 PM, crelding said:

Other than protein powders what supplements do people take?

I take acai berry and cold pressed flax seed oil (with great results) and was wondering what other supps people take, what effect they have had etc

I also take Acai berry as a health supplement since it has huge amount of antioxidant. You can also take health supplements such as Organic Noni Juice and goji berry juice.

The best thing is that use natural things like....Vegetables,fruits,Meat etc. 

Food supplements and portion powders are harmful for health no doubt their results are rapid but their bad effects are long lasting....

Besides whey protein and a multi vitamin. I take a weight loss stack.

I can reccomend a supplements for weight loss. I try few times Piperine Forte and Piperine Turmeric and I was happy from results. Now I think about Amlan Forte. I think it can be strong :D We will see!

Dear amazing people,

If you have any troubles to start with your training process, you can read daily articles on my website www.FitLive.info

We have really god health supplements, coaching, upcoming courses, fitness products and so much more to get you started.

We have videos of daily motivation and advice's because nutrition is the key to success!

Thanks for your time and we hope to see you on our site. 
Please, if there is anything you wonder, feel free to ask us.

Kind regards,
Don/FitLive