Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glovenew

Choose Running Or Cycling

8 posts in this topic

I want to lose weight,but I don't know to ride a bicycle weight loss or weight running faste.

Both running and cycling are a good cardio to help you burn fat and lose weight, but I am more of a running person, I myself happen to lose weight because of running. :)

When compared to cycling, running helps in burning fat fast!!

I agree that running can speed up the fat burning, and other than that, running taught me a lot about self discipline.

Edited by queenmie

Cycling burns fat better than running.

I want to lose weight,but I don't know to ride a bicycle weight loss or weight running faste.

For me running and cycling both are great. I do both, I do running daily in the morning for half an hour-i dont decide a particular distance to cover, and do cycling once or twice a week. but when it comes to lose weight I think running burn fats faster than cycling. running has so many advantages regarding heart and bones. Cycling is good but it gives me joint pains and injuries. but if a person has asthma or allergy sufferers than cycling is best for him/her.

Hmm...

I think running is the best option. Running can help you to lose your weight and this will also build your stamina. 

it really depends. i don't necessarily have the best stamina so i would start cycling to build it up before i were to start running. i think running should be the goal since it is extremely beneficial for your health, but cycling can definitely help get you there