Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

rebeca

Overweight Problem!

70 posts in this topic

Hi. I have problem with overweight, i tried different fitness programs, diets, but without success. I don't know what to do. My good friends recommended product for weight loss lipovon. Do you have some information about these product?

This is a very good product. I'm used a few months ago. I am very pleased with it.

Hi. I have problem with overweight, i tried different fitness programs, diets, but without success. I don't know what to do. My good friends recommended product for weight loss lipovon. Do you have some information about these product?

I suggest you not to go with any of the chemical products because they may have side effects.Try to loose weight naturally.

Well I have done research on alot of medicine they are good . this one will work good for you but you have to take care of the diet you intake. fruits juices healthy food item, more water. choose meal replacement shakes instead they fulfill your body nutrients need and also help you in losing weight .

This is a very good product. I'm used a few months ago. I am very pleased with it.

What is the effect of Lipovon? I want to know more!

Sorry to be blunt - but if you have any sense you won't use it.

Clinical safety is trials are non-existent, the weight you MAY lose will not stay off and it is a complete waste of money,

There is no such thing as fast weight loss, just fast bad health. Do it properly - control your diet, do some exercise and you will not only feel great but look great too.

If you really do care about yourself, don't buy these things!

Sorry to be blunt - but if you have any sense you won't use it.

Clinical safety is trials are non-existent, the weight you MAY lose will not stay off and it is a complete waste of money,

There is no such thing as fast weight loss, just fast bad health. Do it properly - control your diet, do some exercise and you will not only feel great but look great too.

If you really do care about yourself, don't buy these things!

I couldn't agree more!

There are no quick fixes, continual good nutrition and regular exercise are the ONLY things which will help you keep the weight off and remain healthy.

All these pills are gimmicks to make some billionaire even more money!!!

Lose weight naturally, it's the best way. Maintain a healthy and balanced diet and exercise. This ALWAYS works, it just depends on how committed you are

What is the effect of Lipovon? I want to know more!

The principal action of Lipovon to increase metabolism. Also works by suppressing hunger. It was very good to me! Success!

The principal action of Lipovon to increase metabolism. Also works by suppressing hunger. It was very good to me! Success!

Thanks for the information. Lipovon there any side effects?

Hiya!

I've a problem. I followed some weight loss programs but I regained weight. Today, I'm trying to eat healthy but it's very difficult to lose weight. I would like to find a way to boost my weight loss.

Could you give me some advices?

Thank you very much, Sharron.

I haven't had any problems with side effects! Just drink more water and don't drink alcohol!

I haven't had any problems with side effects! Just drink more water and don't drink alcohol!

Do you have any problems in the future?

hi Sharron,

have you tried Aspire Drinks? i tried these and found them really helpful- they gave me loads more energy so i could exercise for longer and i've lost some weight- yay!

I just found them on their facebook page, search: aspiredrink. Also just found that you can buy them in Tesco too which is great.

Good luck x

Hiya!

I've a problem. I followed some weight loss programs but I regained weight. Today, I'm trying to eat healthy but it's very difficult to lose weight. I would like to find a way to boost my weight loss.

Could you give me some advices?

Thank you very much, Sharron.

Try with Lipovon. For me is a very good!

hi, try to motivate your self because losing weight requires optimism and patience, I advise you to choose a clear and good plan and rely on weight loss naturally without resorting to chemicals because they affect your health.

"Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later".<br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: 20px; orphans: auto; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">Og Mandino

Hello everyone

I am not recommend you "lipovon" for weight loss not yet but later on i think these kind of tablet have their side effects ..

use some organic way to reduce the weight do some exercise regularly , regular morning walk just only half an hour it is more than sufficient :)

also include some nutritional diet in your mid day meal....:)

Do you have any problems in the future?

In the future, I haven't had any problems!

I was having the same issue, then I started to eat five small meals a day drinking lots of water. I would exercise half hour in the morning on my trend mill and then do short video. When I got home I would also do another half hour. Three times a week I started to add weight work outs. If i craved something sweet I would have a bite or two and then drink a glass of water. I made changes over a month and now I am starting to see weight loss consistently. Good luck you just have to make life change however I think adding the three days a week weight training which I did with a kettle balls was the ticket.

Dear Rebeca,

Can I ask you how do you prepare your food? For example frying and vegetables?

I was having the same issue, then I started to eat five small meals a day drinking lots of water. I would exercise half hour in the morning on my trend mill and then do short video. When I got home I would also do another half hour. Three times a week I started to add weight work outs. If i craved something sweet I would have a bite or two and then drink a glass of water. I made changes over a month and now I am starting to see weight loss consistently. Good luck you just have to make life change however I think adding the three days a week weight training which I did with a kettle balls was the ticket.

Dear Highway16,

To starve yourself is not the solution, as your body will think that your are starving and will try to hold on as much as possible on the extra fat in the body. The solution for overweight problems is to cook proper food with lots of proteins, minerals, vitamins, micro and macro trace elements. Why do you think are we eating 3 meals a day? Because our body need all these essential nutrients. But in my opinion the improper way of preparing our food destroys all this nutrients or at the most part of it.

Dear Rebeca,

Can I ask you how do you prepare your food? For example frying and vegetables?

Because I have a lot of work. I can not follow a diet. Often eat a lot of sandwiches. For this I seek another solution to weight loss product :)

Hi, about 6 months ago I used Lipovon. After using it I had lost 4 kg, which for me is very good. For me, the product is good, and if I would have used it again. Greetings

There is nothing like weight loss supplements don't work but it should be taken with a proper diet plan as well as perform some physical activities to tone your body.

Because I have a lot of work. I can not follow a diet. Often eat a lot of sandwiches. For this I seek another solution to weight loss product :)

Hi rebeca

You do not have to eat many meals during a day. One or two is all you need! huh.gif

In order to lose weight, beside the obvious tip - eat less and workout, you must enhance the way your body assimilates food. The only way to achieve that is to let your digestive system relax and rest by eating less frequently. Don't worry about your food intake, you have plenty to use. Also your metabolism will be enhanced because your body will be activated for searching stored nutrients. wink.gif

Remember that if you want to change the way you look you have to change the way you live...