Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

rebeca

Overweight Problem!

70 posts in this topic

Back in the days when people were gatherers and hunters obesity was not problem because food was so scarce. Now, a few dollars and a fast-food restaurant are all people need to get one quick meal and enough calories to last one and a half days. Because of our ancestors, our bodies create a protein called perilipin that settles around fat protecting it from being destroyed. So, today it's tough to fight obesity because our bodies are genetically predisposed to storing fat for survival.

Even though scientists are working on finding a medical cure to combat the genetic disposition towards compulsive overeating, there are still a few other options people can use to cure obesity.

1. To cure obesity, talk with a doctor about gastric bypass surgery. Gastric bypass surgery has come a long way from the invasive type of operation that gave it a bad reputation a few years ago. Today there are safer weight loss surgeries with fewer side effects.

2. If you are depressed and suffering from obesity, see a psychiatrist and consider antidepressants. There are several different types of antidepressants that list weight loss as a side effect. If you're eating because you are clinically depressed, the right antidepressant may help lift the cloud of depression and help you lose weight at the same time.

3. Switch from a high-carbohydrate diet to a high-protein diet to cure obesity. A high-protein diet will help calm hunger pains and increase weight loss. Eat no more than 100 carbohydrates a day, and eat most carbohydrates from food sources such as vegetables and fruit.

4. To cure obesity start a weight training routine to increase muscle mass and boost metabolism. Since muscle burns more calories than fat, building muscle will help burn more calories throughout the day. Working out aerobically will help increase metabolism during exercise routines and up to one to hours afterward.

5. Try natural remedies for obesity. Drink hot water with 10 grams of honey each morning on an empty stomach before breakfast to cure obesity. Other natural remedies for weight loss include drinking green tea with apple cider vinegar, and drinking organic vegetable juice throughout the day.

Thank you very much for your advice, but I already used Lipovon . and I'm very pleased :)

Thank you very much for your advice, but I already used Lipovon . and I'm very pleased :)

How many kilogram you lost, how you feel now ?

You can lose weight naturally by planning your meal in advance and doing some workout everyday. Five small meals are best rather than eating three meals per day. Don't starve yourself and eat healthy snacks and meals. Drinking a cup or two of green tea is also good if you want to lose weight. Increase your metabolism by drinking more fluids like water and natural fruit juices.

How many kilogram you lost, how you feel now ?

I lost 7 kilogram for a month, and now I feel very very good! If I need I will use it again

You can lose weight naturally by planning your meal in advance and doing some workout everyday. Five small meals are best rather than eating three meals per day. Don't starve yourself and eat healthy snacks and meals. Drinking a cup or two of green tea is also good if you want to lose weight. Increase your metabolism by drinking more fluids like water and natural fruit juices.

This is good advice, but I tried this way and didn't achieve any result. For this I decided to use Lipovon :)

This is good advice, but I tried this way and didn't achieve any result. For this I decided to use Lipovon :)

The reason it didn't work was because you were eating too much for your requirements.

I personally believe losing weight is very easy and simple, however, a lot of sources will tell you, it's so difficult to lose weight! So you start thinking you can't really lose weight without these pills. It's same for smoking. You think you can't stop smoking because you see so many ADs that tell you we know how difficult stop smoking, but we can help you. They all bullpap mate.

I will tell you my secret of losing weight

1. drinking more than 3 liter of water everyday

2.Stop drinking fizzy bevarage like cola diet, zero etc.

3.No alcohol apart from cheating day which can be every 10 days

4. Don't eat anything which cooked in deep fried

5. Start taking your Carbs in the morning and maybe in the afternoon. You must not eat any carb after 3 oclok

6. Don't eat anything after 8

7. No dessert or sweet thing unless you make yourself fat-free yogurt dessert.

Follow these simple 7 steps for 15 days. You will lose an enormous amount of kilo.

I personally believe losing weight is very easy and simple, however, a lot of sources will tell you, it's so difficult to lose weight! So you start thinking you can't really lose weight without these pills. It's same for smoking. You think you can't stop smoking because you see so many ADs that tell you we know how difficult stop smoking, but we can help you. They all bullpap mate.

5. Start taking your Carbs in the morning and maybe in the afternoon. You must not eat any carb after 3 oclok

Follow these simple 7 steps for 15 days. You will lose an enormous amount of kilo.

Couldn't agree more with you.

Especially the eating after 8, it makes such a difference. The only time I do is if we go out for a family meal or a celebration.

Also making the obvious simple change to wholemeal products makes a huge difference.

Losing weight naturally is best option. Do not use chemicals to loss weight.

Hiya!

I've a problem. I followed some weight loss programs but I regained weight. Today, I'm trying to eat healthy but it's very difficult to lose weight. I would like to find a way to boost my weight loss.

Could you give me some advices?

Thank you very much, Sharron.

Hi Sharron

Your body is a reflection of what you feed it…Everything you put inside it over the course of 365 days, over 70% of your body will use it to repair itself. When this happens your cells regenerate using nutrients from the food you’ll have fed your body. Feed it unhealthy food and it lacks nutrients to rebuild. Flood your body with goodness and watch it flourish.

I recommend Juice Plus. All of our plans combine wholefood-based nutrition from a Juice Plus+ product with an easy to follow healthy eating plan that aims to re-educate you and change your relationship with food. All with an end goal in mind of you being able to maintain your amazing results long term.

With all of our plans you are provided with a comprehensive plan to follow giving you everything you need to know, have 24/7 access to a personal mentor and private online support groups online via facebook which are great for Q&A’s, recipes, success stories and motivation. The beauty of this is that you don’t need to leave your home! No more meetings to pay for or embarrassing public weigh in’s. And, the whole support system is completely free!

Get in touch if you would like more info :)

Many thanks for sharing!

This is very good advice! But with such a plan I could not achieve the desired result!

Thank you!

I lost 7 kilogram for a month, and now I feel very very good! If I need I will use it again

This is very good result! How you fell now, any problems ?

I feel good. No problems!

Hello Rebeca,

I have tested some things which were very useful in my case when I was fat. A glass of lukewarm water with lime juice every morning on an empty stomach. Running for 15 minutes. Half a glass of Goji Berry Juice in the evening. No sweet, no junk food. These rules have helped me lose 5 KG in only 25 days. I hope you will find this information useful.

This is very good advice, I can try. But definitely after use Lipovon, I'm much better with your weight!

If you really love yourself then please avoid using such chemicals. These things won't help you with weight loss. Instead, they may give you severe side effects. I suggest you should go for complete vegetarian food, stop taking sugar, no oil, no butter, no fast food, only green vegetables and fruit. You can also take a glass of Goji Berry Juice every day. It promotes weight loss by increasing your metabolism. Eat less but frequently. I hope you will find my information useful.

Thank you for those advice. I'm glad that I managed to lose a few kilos with Lipovon. Now I will try to keep a regime like that.

I hope you manage to achieve what you want!

I will try to achieve this!

Hi. I have problem with overweight, i tried different fitness programs, diets, but without success. I don't know what to do. My good friends recommended product for weight loss lipovon. Do you have some information about these product?

Hi Rebeca,

If there was a 'wonder drug' everyone would know about it - it's easy to say leave it at the end of the day its hard, the temptation to just try it is so easy, but I personally believe drugs do have side effects - the natural way - albeit you might think the long way is the best route not just in the short term but for your long term health. At the end of the day the health is yours and yours alone to own, saying that the consequences you have to face alone also, so why not pick a better route that;'s not just better for you emotionally but will definitely be better for your physical health as well.

I hope you find the answer you are looking for.

To your success in your weight loss goals.

Hi Rebeca,

If there was a 'wonder drug' everyone would know about it - it's easy to say leave it at the end of the day its hard, the temptation to just try it is so easy, but I personally believe drugs do have side effects - the natural way - albeit you might think the long way is the best route not just in the short term but for your long term health. At the end of the day the health is yours and yours alone to own, saying that the consequences you have to face alone also, so why not pick a better route that;'s not just better for you emotionally but will definitely be better for your physical health as well.

I hope you find the answer you are looking for.

To your success in your weight loss goals.

Thak you very much for thisi advice. For the moment I use lipovon and I feel very good!

All the best

Hi,

My name is Jemma and I work with Juice Plus offering different plans, products, support, recipes and exercise information. It is a great thing to be involved in and comes in all different products - usually something for everyone.

If you would like to know more please get in touch with me and start a new journey to healthy living.

xx

Thank you very much, but I'm happy with lipovon :)

If problems occur then what do we do?