Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

rebeca

Overweight Problem!

70 posts in this topic

There will be no problems !!!

Only you think so !!! But what about everyone else??

I can only speak for myself. I have no problems!

Don’t eat such types of products until or unless the doctor recommended you. Even, I also tried weight loss protein powder and swear that was worthless. It’s better to focus on your daily regular exercises and meal that you have taken.

Running and swimming are the best exercises to burn body fat frequently. You can also try some more exercise or yoga to reduce your weight.

Hi Rebeca! 

I recommend you to eat 5 times per day. 

Breakfast: you can take some milk/yogurt with a toast of avocado and tomato

Midday: piece of fruit or some nuts

Lunch: Try to eat fish, meat or vegetables

Snack: You can eat again a piece of fruit or some nuts (depend on what you eat in the midday)

Dinner: Something light, we don't need to many calories before going to sleep. 

Besides that, it would better if you do some workout at least 3 times per week.

Hope that helps!

I've worked with hundreds of people on weight loss and I will be very honest with you. Weight gain is a result of calories being stored by the body.if we take in more calories than we burn off on a day to day basis we will start to gain weight. Simple! Only exception I've seen is with certain medications but they are few and far between. So when people tell me they've tried diets and exercise it is often true, but also true that it usually lasted a few weeks at best before returning to old ways.  The only way to manage your weight is to reduce calorie intake (but not starve yourself) and increase calories burned off through activity. However I fully appreciate how hard this is in today's world which is tailor made for weight gain. So you have to constantly be on guard and make deliberate effort not to do the wrong things. I'm confident when I say all this because when I've been successful with people and they finally get it I ask them if they had really tried everything, just like they tell me at the start. I always receive a cheeky smile back and then I get the honest answer.secondly look at these TV shows where they send celebrity into the jungle where they simply can't get to food as much.weight tumbles off them, even the ones who claim to have never been able to lose weight before (point proven it's simply calories in vrs calories out). That's an extreme example and I'm not saying starve yourself but it does away with the myth that people can't lose weight.they can, they just find it very hard to change.  In terms of any pills, potions, lotions, herbs or remedies for weight loss if there was something out there that was scientifically tested and proven to be safe and effective then a pharmaceutical company would be making billions of pounds from it. The thing is that licensed medication is rigorously tested to make sure it is firstly safe and also effective. So at best you will buy something that is just a waste of money and does nothing.at worst you will buy something dangerous. Who knows where these things are made.what safety standards are conducted? I once lived next to a bloke selling things like this. He simply purchased them off the Internet and sold them to local people.he had no clue what was in them or how they were made.could have been rat poison for all he knew and he didn't care either as long as he could still pay for his flash cars and holidays.looking at their website they are a Mexican company! A website full of claims of guaranteed fast weight loss is the first give away, quickly followed by the images of ladies in bikinis (who by the way clearly spend time working hard at exercise ). would you find a sweet on the pavement and give it to a child? No. So why would you take an unlicensed, unproven product? I say again that if there was evidence of this working it would be one of he hottest products to hit the pharmaceutical industry for years, but it's not prescribed by any doctor.i wonder why that could be? 

All of this is very usefully for men. But at the moment I'm fine!!!

Don't worry about being over weight. Just start following what I about to tell you -

• Drink plenty of water.
  • Consume a glass of lemon juice with one tea spoon of honey.
  • Take 50ml of Organic Noni Juice and mix half tea-spoon powder of fennel seeds to it. Consume it every day before breakfast.
  • Exercise for 15 minutes.
  • Avoid junk food and oily food.

Rebecca, 

You must remember that a diet is more of a lifestyle change, meaning you are change or adapting your current eating habits to a healthier choice of eating. Although this may be hard I think researching meal options that suit your lifestyle will offer better results in the long term as opposed to quick fix alternatives. 

So, I believe the best option for you is a calorie controlled diet that is suited to you, for example, if eating sandwiches is one of your popular meal options, try switching the bread with wraps, therefore reducing the calories and you will not need to add any butter.

Thank you for this advice!

Hi Rebecca,

I have had the same problems I know just search for healthy alternatives of recipes I love. for example i love KFC popcorn chicken so i searched and came across this recipe. http://www.theendlessmeal.com/skinny-bang-bang-cauliflower/ it actually tasted just like it.

I also have a massive sweet tooth, love caramel so once again i searched about and found this recipe, its like salted caramel nut butter, its a amazing combo between almond butter (just like peanut butter) just heaps healthy and salted caramel. http://thenutbutterhub.com/salted-caramel-almond-nut-butter/

Start searching for your favs and it will help on your journey!

I have my friend who always complained regarding his overweight problem. He never willed to give up eating junk food. He preferred sugary drinks, oily food and at the end of the day he use to complain about the same thing. If only I could convince him for anything it would be to join this forum and talk to its members. :rolleyes:

On 9/30/2016 at 3:41 PM, brittnaybailey said:

Hi Rebecca,

I have had the same problems I know just search for healthy alternatives of recipes I love. for example i love KFC popcorn chicken so i searched and came across this recipe. http://www.theendlessmeal.com/skinny-bang-bang-cauliflower/ it actually tasted just like it.

I also have a massive sweet tooth, love caramel so once again i searched about and found this recipe, its like salted caramel nut butter, its a amazing combo between almond butter (just like peanut butter) just heaps healthy and salted caramel. http://thenutbutterhub.com/salted-caramel-almond-nut-butter/

Start searching for your favs and it will help on your journey!

Hello, thank you very much for this advice. This is very usefully. But for now I'm happy with lipovon. Thanks again

Edited by rebeca

Let me share with you two tips which are proven for effective weight loss without any side effects -

1. Drinking a glass of lukewarm water with one tea spoon of honey and one teaspoon of lime juice. Have it every morning on an empty stomach. Then, go out for jogging for 5 minutes. It will help you lose weight!

2. Drinking 60 ml of pure noni juice on an empty stomach in the morning. It controls your hunger and increases your metabolism rate.

This is very good advice, but is not too effective for weight loss. This is good for health 

if anyone has ever used superfoods to help their diet could they please answer this very short survey as part of my alevel coursework https://goo.gl/forms/Oe683g18cDA9gxd02

some superfoods such as greek yoghurt are supposed to aid weight loss

For past one week I have been doing Rope Skipping and Yoga. I have also kept myself away from food which I should never eat if I want to lose weight (like sugar, oil, fried food). I have seen my weight to decrease by 1 KG in 1 week. That is why, I would like this information to be shared among you all who are also seeking effective weight loss tips.

I didn't achieve result that! That's why I use a weight loss product!

Hi Rebecca,

I think the best thing to do to help you get the body that you are happy and comfortable with is by creating new new rituals and habits which will help you to start leading the lifestyle that you want.  I have written a blog post on creating rituals. I think reading through it will help you change your mindset and allow you to start making small changes to you daily rituals that will help make a big change in your life. 

http://www.robertcretneyfitness.com/4-steps-to-change-your-life/

Let me know what think of it. Hope this helps you on your ongoing fitness journey.