Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: White Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk Fitness Forums

Welcome to Fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk - Fitness forums and community. Discuss topics such as fitness, nutrition diet and lifestyle. You're currently viewing fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk as a guest. Members can communicate with members all over the world by starting new topics and posts in the forums so sign up now. Its free to register!

Theo M. Whittington

Ask Me Anything

What was your question about (please answer)   43 members have voted

1. 1. What was your question about?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

57 posts in this topic

Hello

My weight is about 110 kg and i am about 27.... I look like a panda...same as panda in  Kung Fu Panda film....

Please give me some tips to reduce my weight...

How can i increase my strength ?

Thanks for these infos. Helped me a lot guys :rolleyes:

Hi there.

Just started to get back into training again after quite a long break.  Just wondered if anyone could suggest a really effective exercise or exercises for burning belly fat.  Ideally these would be exercises that could be done at home as well as in a gym.  I used to try a number of different things but none were that effective even when I was on an appropriate diet.

Many thanks!

On 10/12/2017 at 7:33 PM, simow said:

Hi there.

Just started to get back into training again after quite a long break.  Just wondered if anyone could suggest a really effective exercise or exercises for burning belly fat.  Ideally these would be exercises that could be done at home as well as in a gym.  I used to try a number of different things but none were that effective even when I was on an appropriate diet.

Many thanks!

Hi @simow

It's great that you are getting back into training, the hard part is getting started, especially after having some time off!
An effective workout doesn't need to be as long as you think, you want to try doing a 20-25 minute workout but give it 100% and you will definitely see results! The great thing about these short and effective exercises is that you can do them anywhere, especially in your home. It's hard to know exactly what you need based on not knowing about you and also your lifestyle, nutrition and how long you can commit to for this, but give the below a go for example:

1 rest after the completing first round of all exercises and then repeat to overall complete 6 rounds. The total time is 22 minutes, give it your all!

20 seconds: STAR JUMPS

20 seconds: SQUATS JUMPS

20 seconds: T-PRESS

20 seconds: HIGH KNEES

20 seconds: LUNGES

20 seconds: PRESS-UPS

20 seconds: SQUAT HOLD

20 seconds: BURPEES

Let me know how you get on and if you have an questions!
Steve

Hey, i'm currently losing weight. How quickly could i lose 90lb and are there any recommendations you could provide me to help get there as fast as possible? I'm thinking of prbably losing it in arround a month and a half but i want to know an average amount of time spent to get there as well as the types of exercises appropriate to do so. 

Hi guys, 

Thanks for all the questions! I've been relentlessly busy between my PT business and our gym business which is now a year old, sorry to leave you all hanging!

DumpsterBabyChimp, 

90lbs will take you several months at least. 

You should strive to lose around 1% of your body weight each week, so if you're 100kg, you should aim for a loss of around 1kg per week. 

It may happen quicker, but I wouldn't rely on it if I were you. You'd lose a fair amount of lean mass. 

Best of luck, 

Theo